Roolette - How to Play and Win at Roulette
Roolette is a casino game of chance widely played in many countries with slightly different variations. The United States roulette wheel has numbers 1 through 36 and double zeros. However, in some areas of the US, you can find single zero wheels.
European Roolette has a single zero board with a rule called "en prison." On even or one-one bets, the player is allowed to receive half the bet should the ball land on zero OR he has the option to become inprisoned. Should the number come up on the very next spin, he gets his full bet back without winnings. If the ball lands on another zero, there are many possibilities depending on where you are playing the game.
Many people want to know how to win at roulette. There are well know roulette strategies available such as the Martingale System. It involves doubling your bet after each loss on any even money bet such as Red or Black. Another popular gambling strategy is the Fibonacci System which involves changing your bet according to a mathematical sequence of numbers. If any of these well known roulette systems worked on a consistent basis, the casino would shut down the roulette table.
Leonard Benson's roulette strategy requires no previous knowledge of roulette or any other courses. Here are some important points. . . .
- #1: Your buy-in is now eight units, not 22 units. That’s the lowest buy-in we have ever used.
- #2: Implement a hedge bet. With this unique and simple hedge bet you cover 24 out of the 38 numbers on the roulette wheel.
- #3: Utilize flat betting. Beating roolette with our unique hedging opportunity allows you to flat bet, enabling you to enjoy lower fluctuations and more consistent wins.
- #4: A new plateau betting strategy allows you to raise your flat bet from plateau to plateau.
- #5: Greater comeback power in the recovery mode with the unique hedge betting strategy. With blackjack and baccarat you have a 50/50 chance of winning each hand. With our roolette strategy and the hedge bet you have a 63% chance of winning each bet. That means a much greater chance of winning the parlay bet and recovering your losses. Your loss can never be big. After all, your buy-in is only eight units and most losses are less.
BRING $800 TO THE ROULETTE TABLE
AND EASILY WIN $1,000 PER HOUR
PLAYING $100 UNITS.
There is NO guesswork.
If you want to beat roulette, you must also possess skills rarely talked about in other strategies. Money management, depature rules and discipline are just as important as the strategy. We believe in these principles and include what you need to do in all our gambling strategies.
Need more. See a preview of our video and manual by clicking here.
The best tip to beating roulette lies in staying away from the extreme losses, a method only taught through the Leonard Benson courses and specifically - Parlay Plus Roulette. Play different from the standard roolette strategies and you'll see better results.